Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, February 14, 2011

Sandwiches Galore

We all have abnormal likings that others will look at as weird. It may be popping your knuckels. It maybe putting ranch on everything. Maybe it's picking your nose. What ever it is, it doesn't matter because its one of the things that makes you, you.

You maybe asking what made me think about weird likings. Well, let me tell you. It's all because of my Cowboy. Isn't it always about my Cowboy? So what is his weird liking? Sandwiches! He makes sandwiches out of everything! And I'm not just talking about bread, meat, and cheese. I mean everything! The guy is weird!

If I make hamburger helper, he puts two pieces of bread in the toaster and makes him self a Hamburger Helper Toaster Sandwich. A piece of toast on the bottom. Layered tall in the middle with the noodley creation. And topped off with another piece of toast. He picks it up with two hands and eats it just like a sandwich.

It doesn't matter if I make spaghetti, lasagna, or hamburger chow mein medley he adds two pieces of toast and makes a sandwich. This morning he even added to the list with biscuits and gravy.
Making biscuits and gravy for my Cowboy just wasn't good enough. He asked me to make bacon too. Pretty Please. Ok Ok, I'll make you bacon too! And so the creation of his breakfast sandwich began. Biscuits, Gravy, Bacon, and Shredded Cheese.




And what the heck......let's put more gravy on top of the amazing creation! Yes, he did it. I've found the key to my Cowboy's heart........Sandwiches. What other sandwich creations can I make him to keep our love alive?

Until next time,

MW

2 comments :