Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Yankee Kid

My Cowboy and I have a Yankee Kid that lives with us. No he's not our kid. He's just young and from New York. Anyways, this Yankee Kid can be a bit of a show off at times. When we all went out to feed the horses and steers this morning we stood face to face with snow drifts as tall as Colorado mountians. So, I might be exagerating a little, but they were/are pretty tall. I went out first to document Winter Blizzard 2011 with my trusty Nikon before the guys stepped out. As I was taking photos of the drifts covering our back door.........


This is one of the snow drifts I took a photo of.


Our Yankee kid came out and thought it be fun to run thru the drifts to the barn.


And as I said he likes to show off.


See what showing off gets you.......a FACE PLANT in the SNOW!



But don't worry Ladies and Gentlemen, the Yankee Kid is OK!

Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment