Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Session: The York Family

Our good friends, Stephen and Nancy, got married in Las Vegas a few months ago.  Kyle and I were unable to go due to the upcoming arrival of our perfect little boy, Hayes.........and I do mean perfect!  Many other friends and family joined them in their festivities, however one very important member of the family was unable to attend.

Cowboy!!!!!!


So, when Nancy set an appointment to take new family photos, she asked if we could take a few bridal photos with her and cowboy.  Absolutely!


Cowboy was a great model....most of the time.........well......when we could get his attention.......well.......when he wasn't looking at the great big pasture he could run in..........well......when he wasn't jumping and playing..........well......when he wasn't rolling in the layers of Nancy's dress.......well......good grief!  He's a dog that want's to run and play not take photos!  Of course he did act better then some children and husbands that I've taken photos of!  LOL.


See my point?!?!


Such a beautiful family!


I love capturing raw/natural moments!


Having my studio on our ranch has it's advantages......especially if you're a Texas Longhorns fan.


A few years ago, Nancy and Stephen brought Cheyenne to a rodeo to watch my Cowboy rope.  That night Cheyenne met Rio.  Chey has been in love with this horse ever since and wanted to make sure I got to take a few snapshots of her and Rio.


It made her day when my Cowboy let her take a quick ride!


All smiles from ear to ear with dimples.  That's like adding a cherry on top!


Until next time,

MW

2 comments :

  1. I love it! The part about Cowboy cracks me up! You really did capture us VERY well! You're the best (=
    <3 Nancy York

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures!! You did an awesome job! You caught some of just how awesome, fun, and caring this family really is....including Cowboy! Love my York family!

    ReplyDelete