Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, September 7, 2012

18 Month Session: Bryson

I love it when I get to photograph a child from newborn on up.  Bryson is one of those clients that I've photographed since he was born......well actually since he was a month a old, due to a little snow storm in January and then another........it was a rough winter for Oklahoma that year.  Now I can't believe it but he is 18 months old!  It's crazy how time flies when your having fun......or maybe it flies when your busy getting a business going, preparing for a new baby, discovering the joys of being a new parent, and dealing with a certain unnamed "Cowboy."


Taking photos of little boys just being little boys is simply priceless!



Such a gorgeous family!  Isn't Bryson's facial expression awesome?!?!


Love this!


  I'll catch up with you guys later, I've got some exploring to do!


After shooting some family photos around the pond we moved inside to the studio.  I'm not a Texas Longhorns fan......but when you incorporate a cutie patootie, I've got no problem taking photos of them!


I always say that the simplest setup makes the cuties photos.


Bryson also had some BIG news to share...........


Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment