Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Family Session: The Peterson Family

Oh the Peterson's!  It seems like only yesterday I was taking their wedding photos!  Yet again, it's crazy how time flies by.  Of course it doesn't seem like too long ago, Annie was this little girl that followed me everywhere.  Now look at you Annie, all grown up, married, and a mother.


Being back home has it's advantages for sure.  First and foremost is getting to see my family.  And a close second is simply being able to be back on the farm/feedlot.  I am looking forward to taking Hayes back to Iowa often as he grows up.  Speaking of the farm, what better place to hold a photo session?



Little Dakota wasn't in the best of moods that night, but with those lips..........who needs a smile!



Such an adorable family!


Is it me and my newly jacked up hormones, but isn't it the sweetest thing to see a mother and child bonding?


Like I said, Dakota wasn't in the best of moods that night, but I couldn't resist showing this photo.  Thank you Annie, Craig, and lil' Dakota.


Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment