Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

Are you serious? 20 inches of snow! Doesn't Mother Nature understand that we live in Oklahoma? And let me tell you, the weatherman wasn't kidding. This is what we woke up to this morning.

My bundled up Cowboy trying to figure out a game plan.


Did I say this is Oklahoma? Not Iowa. Not Minnesota. Not Pennsylvania. OKLAHOMA. Some say they love snow, they think it is so pretty. Well, that's all fine and dandy for them, because we don't feel that way at all! We have to get out in the "Pretty Snow" and feed animals.

Can I come in by the fire?

I have a city friend that once asked me if they made raincoats for cows. I said that I didn't think so, but we did have "Winter" coats for our horses. Here's my proof Super C!


Now don't get me wrong. We have spent a good deal of the day in by the fire and keeping glued to the boob tube watching the weather updates. Kyle has been trying to get me to appreciate his Xbox 360, so he surprised me with a Harry Potter Xbox game. Really? Yep. So, you've guessed it. I'm a Harry Potter fanatic. There I said it.....I'm a nerd.....I love Harry Potter and don't get me started on Twilight. Love, Love, Love it!



Oh....and lil' Gus has a coat. Yes, those are booties on his feet. Gus would like to thank his Grandma Merry for making them for him.


More snow stories to come.........

MW

2 comments :

  1. Wrigley has a coat too, and Craig's mom is making him more...What does Gus think of the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a while for Gus to get accustomed to it. Once he decides that the snow is ok, he'll run and play until we say it's time to come in.

    ReplyDelete