Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Alayna

I absolutly love children. I love their chubby cheeks, big inquizitive eyes, their own personality and did I say I love their chubby cheeks?!? Well, let me tell you that Alayna was no exception! Big chubby cheeks that I wanted to kiss and pinch! Alayna was such a good baby and you can tell how happy and content she is.


Of course I'd be happy and content if I was the center of my family's attention. Her older brother and sister always knew exactly what would make her smile. Cheer-leading cheers and books.
Isn't she just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!?! Oh, did I mention how pretty her blue eyes were? Well, you will have to take a look at them. Gorgeous! You can see more of Alayna's photos from her sessions by clicking here.

Until next time.

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment