Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Realization

This is my precious little baby, Gus. He loves getting his photo taken. See, he's even smiling for the camera. Anyways.....I've come to the realization that he has the best life in the whole world. He gets to eat as much as he wants when ever he wants. He gets both Kyle and I's undivided attention, ALWAYS. And I'm pretty sure that sometimes I'm jealous of him. Why? Because I'm absolutely sure that Kyle treats him better than he does mean. Now, don't jump to conclusions. Kyle is a wonderful friend and an even better husband, but let's just say that Gus lives a fabulously glorified life. A life that any human would die for.

Well, I have to run. Gus needs my attention and is informing me that he wants to go outside and play!

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment