Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here we go.......

On your Mark. Get Ready. Set. Go!

My name is Missy and I am a wannabe photographer. I don't want to be just any old photographer I want to be a unique photographer that isn't like everyone else. I want to be the photographer that mothers take their children to when they want something different. I want to be the photographer that couple choose because their comfortable with me and want a different look than the same old run of the mill engagement photos. And I want to be the photographer that captures the memories of a bride's wedding. Captured Memories.....not posed...."Get lined up and SMILE!"

But how am I going to get to that point? How am I going to make Missy Whitfield Photography be different from all of the others? I guess first of all I'm going to need to figure out what makes me unique. So here I go........

I love the feeling of being free, like a gypsy. However, for some reason I like rules. Weird, isn't it. Some days I like to have a set schedule and know that when I wake up in the morning exactly what I have to do. But nothing makes me happier than riding my horse thru a pasture without any cares. There is something so invigorating about riding a horse that you don't have to say a word to, but it knows everything your thinking. Just thinking about it makes me smile. :)

I love my family. But that doesn't make me unique, a lot of people love their family.

I love music. Of course, I may not know who the song was written by, who sang it first, and who's singing it now. But I'm sure my husband, Kyle, can.

I love reading. I love reading so much that sometimes I have to restrict myself from reading. Once I begin reading a book, I can't stop till it's finished. And then I'm upset that the book is over. I become so enchanted with books that I, in my mind, become the main character. When the book is finished I want to know what happened to every character that was named in the book, not just the main characters. Kyle tries to tell me that is how he feels about video games, but I just can't understand how it could ever be the same.

I think I'm going to ask the people around me what they think. What makes me, Missy, unique?

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment