Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Bryson

I normally try to take a newborn's portraits within the first 10 days of their beautiful life. However, when our area gets 20 inches of snow the week baby Bryson was born and then another 15 inches the next week, we had to push back his newborn portrait session. But that was ok, I love babies of all ages. It really doesn't matter if a baby is 10 days old or 3 weeks old, they are still precious as precious can be.

See I told you......Simply Precious!


Ladies, I would like to introduce you to Bryson. Look at his eye contact with the camera! Did I say... precious?


Thank you Amanda and RJ for letting me capture memories of your handsome little guy!


God I love babies!

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment