Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Bridle Creek Wedding: Mike and Jessie

A few days before Mike and Jessie's wedding, I met up with Jessie and her mom to go over details and photo timeline settled.  While standing on the beautiful hillside by the Bridle Creek Lodge, I asked Jessie to tell me how she and Mike met.  She took a deep breath and smiled as a tear of complete happiness ran down her cheek.   Many tears later, Jessie looked at me and asked....."How do I keep from crying on my wedding day?"  I asked her, "Why wouldn't you want to?  You cry because your emotions overcome you.  Because you have found the love of your life and this is your day."  

Jessie agreed and said that she was worried about ruining the photos.  I told her that years from now when she refers back to her wedding photos, it will mean more to her to see photos with emotion than to see posed perfect photos.

And let me just say that Jessie and Mike's photos were anything but posed.  These two amazing people were made for each other. Thru out the day I saw them laugh together, cry together, and love together.  

Thank you so much, Mike and Jessie, for asking me to be part of your wedding day.  You are a beautiful couple that have come together to make a beautiful family.  

Jessie you are such a beautiful person inside and out!  Totally gorgeous!


Alisha Breazeale from Reflections Hair Salon in Coweta, Ok did an amazing job with everyone's hair.

Jessie's Alfred Angelo dress was simply stunning on her.

I absolutely love it when my couples choose to have a first sighting before the wedding.  It's an amazing private time between the bride and groom and makes for some emotional natural photos.


I love my cowgirl brides!  Elegant and tough all wrapped up in one.



 The sun was beginning to set and the beautiful fall colors came out.


Mike and Jessie were so natural together.

Natural = Breathtaking Photos


TW's-AFAB Catering did an amazing job.  The food was so good.


Did I say this already?  I love my cowgirl brides!



The beautiful flowers were done by Petal Pushers based out of Eufaula, Ok.  The flowers looked amazing from beginning to end.  Gorgeous!

The day was very windy.  Thank the heavens for this awesome textured wall outside of the Bridle Creek main office.  I'm pretty sure it was the only non-windy spot on the place.

However, the wind did make for some fun photos.  Look at how the wind caught Jessie's veil.



Jessie had her horse, Cowgirl, hauled to the wedding.  Cowgirl did an amazing job and didn't spook once at the dress.


This photo gives me goose bumps every time I look at it.  I'm not for sure there is anything else as gorgeous as this in the entire world!


The Jones Family

P.S. Cash don't forget to remind your dad that she's your woman now too!

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment