Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, October 3, 2011

A Western Wedding: Tanna + Ty

Ty and Tanna had known each other from 'years back' and reconnected on MySpace.  After chatting they decided to meet up at a local western dance bar in August of 2009.  Soon thereafter Ty met Tanna's beautiful daughter, Myranda.  Myranda must have known what they stars held, because it didn't take long for her to start calling Ty, daddy.  During a trip to Las Vegas for the NFR, Ty asked Tanna to marry him in the lights above Fremont Street!  And the rest is history.  

Ty and Tanna......how can I express my appreciation?  Thank you for asking me to capture photos from your wedding day!  I hope you enjoy every moment together and as a family.  Congratulations!





"I love the way he cares and his sincerity.  And I could go on and on." - Tanna






"I love her passion to put others above herself and her strong will." - Ty


Tanna did her own floral arrangements.  I do believe she should do it for a living.  Beautiful.




I love this photo of Mother and Daughter.  Glam!




Can you say.....GORGEOUS.


Muah!

MW



No comments :

Post a Comment