Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Collins Twins - Big Cabin, Ok

I know I say this over and over, but I LOVE babies! What's better than one baby.....TWO! That's right I got to take some photos of TWINS! Two adorable 2month old baby girls. I can hear you saying, "AWWWWW" right now.



Say hello to Clancey and Blakley.

Now I've taken photos of twins before, but not any this young. Their momma is a wonderful momma with skills. Just like Napoleon Dynamite has nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, and computer hacking skills. Well, this red headed lady has momma skils. When one girl was happy, the other one was upset.....and then to top it off the happy one would hear the other cry and then start crying too! But it was such a cute cry! Awwww.




See.....once one is happy and content.





The other doesn't want to have anything to do with it!






But once they are together.....it's just priceless.

Until next time,



MW


No comments :

Post a Comment