Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Snake Tales - Nowata, OK

Yesterday I went over to my mom and dad's house to water there flowers. When I came back into the house from moving the sprinkler I came across a HUGE snake! Eeeeek! I quickly ran around the house to the back entrance to get to safety. After checking to make sure I didn't pee my pants from being scared, I decided to go out the front door and see if he was still there.

Yep, he was still there alright! He had moved into the front entry way and was trying to get in the house! Do you see him looking right at me?
And to make matters worse..........he started crawling up the side of the window! He was still trying to get in the house. I'm sure he could see my adorable little Gus thru the window and wanted to make him his next meal!

After I gave the snake a firm talking to....he gave up and decided to go back where he came from. This was also the moment that I grew a backbone and decided I was going to be the next Snake Hunter!

My weapon of choice.

Ok. Ok. So I may have chickened out and had my Cowboy call reinforcements. Thanks to a neighboring cowboy's snake killing skills and my mad snake corralling skills, the story came to an end.

The Snake's final resting spot.....no take that back last time I saw him he was on the back of a flat bed tuck. Good Riddance!



No comments :

Post a Comment