Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Twins and a Bird

The other day I got the Amazing opportunity to take photos of...........Twins!!!!!! I would like to introduce you to Ryan and Nathan. Aren't they adorable!!!!!!!!!

Ryan is on the Left. Nathan is on the Right.

When I arrived at Ryan and Nathan's house, I walked into a wonderful world of Toys! And not just toys........two of everything! If I was a kid I'm sure it would have been like walking into the biggest toy store ever!!!!!!

We got started taking photos. Smile Boys!


I'm sure the boys were thinking this:
Ryan - Holy Cow.......what was that bright flash?!?!
Nathan - I am not in the mood!!!!!!

But it didn't take long for Ryan to figure out what was going on. He began posing like a Calvin Klein model.Oh yeah ladies........look at these abs!

Nathan on the other hand was a different story.

Let me think about this.........

Yep! Still in a bad mood. Take that stupid photographer!

Oh the joys of being a child photographer. You never know what they'll throw at you. It was so much fun seeing how a set of twin boys could be so much a like, yet so different. Thank you Larry and Liz for the opportunity to document great memories of the boys.

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment