Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cowboy Egg-in-the-Hole Sandwich

Yes, it's true. I'm posting another blog about my Cowboy and his sandwiches. But it just intrigues me how he can take what I think is a good meal and have to put his own spin on it. So here is how the story goes.........

On Sunday morning I decided to make my Cowboy and I breakfast. I know most of you think this is a common occurrence. WRONG. You might as well consider it a national holiday at our home. I got out of bed and decided open up my trusty Pioneer Woman Cookbook. If you don't have one.....you need to get one. It's amazing!

I decided to make Pioneer Woman's Egg in a Hole. I figured it would be a quick and easy, yet very filling breakfast for my cowboy.

Cooking some Egg-in-the-Holes!

As I was cooking up the second set of Eggs-in-a-hole, I noticed that my Cowboy was also busy in the kitchen. I looked over to his side of the counter-top and saw this:


My cowboy had been busy toasting two more pieces of bread, fried up some ham, and added a slice of cheese.


1 Piece of Toast
1 Egg-in-the-Hole
Fried Ham
1 Egg-in-the-Hole
1 Slice of Cheese
1 Piece of Toast

My Cowboy informed me that THIS is a "Cowboy Egg-In-The-Hole Sandwich."

Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment