Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Friday, January 20, 2012

Bryson is a Year Old!

I can not believe that this little guy is already a year old!  It seems like it was only a few months ago that I was taking his newborn photos.  Well actually, he was almost a month old because we kept having to reschedule due to last years snow storms.  No problems this year!

Bryson is probably one of the happiest babies I've ever been around, however during past sessions as soon as I raised the camera the smiles went away and we were left with with a very somber little boy.

Not this time!  We had smiles!  Lots of Smiles!


Bryson get's his very intense eyes from his beautiful mother, Amanda.  I have never had to photoshop his eyes to make them "pop"!  Crazy!


I know this is the same picture.....but look at his eyes in black and white!  Love them!


What's a 1 year photo session without a cake smash?  Not much fun....that's what!


Bryson was all about smashing his cupcake in his hands!  He looks like he's about to throw it at me!


Nope....just kidding!



Happy Birthday Sweet Bryson!

Hugs and Kisses!

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment