Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, August 27, 2012

Engagement Session: Lisa and Terry

I love everything that has to do with love.  I love those mushy old romance novels.  I love the feeling of love.  I love how a mother lovingly looks at her child.  I love how a child hugs their pet dog.  I love taking photos of two people that are in love.  Have you stuck your finger down your throat yet and said gross?  Well too bad, I can't help it.  It's who I am.


Now let's get back to the couple at hand, that happens to be in.......you guessed it......LOVE!


I had such a great time taking Lisa and Terry's engagement session.  Let me rephrase that.......I really enjoyed taking their photos and capturing the love that they share with each other.  I did not enjoy the hike down and up the big hill at the Will Rogers Museum.  You know the hill I'm talking about.  It's the one that is that provides the best sledding after a great snow storm.  Well try walking up and down it......pregnant!  Well, I did it.....even if Terry had to get behind me and push me back up it.  I'm kidding!  He didn't have to push me up.......we just had to take a break (or two) on the walk up.


Aren't they just adorable together?!?!


Love it!


I can't wait for their wedding in December!  Love, Love, Love these two!


Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment