Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Monday, August 27, 2012

Senior Session: Nicolette

I don't do that many senior sessions, so when I get the chance I always have a great time!  And this session was no exception.  I've known Nicolette since she was a little girl jr. rodeoing with my sister-in-law.  She has grown up into such a beautiful and smart young woman.


We started the day off at her Grandma and Grandpa's place and then moved on to downtown Tulsa.


She has such a beautiful natural smile, of course it always helps when you have something to smile or laugh at.  The day or our shoot, it happened to be the same time that she had the "Take Home Baby" from her life class.  So everywhere we went we had to carry a doll around with us.  LOL.  Thank goodness she hired her best friend to babysit during the session.  I'm sure we were an interesting group walking around downtown Tulsa!


Gorgeous!


She looks so grown up in this photo!


Complete adorableness!


Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment