Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

9 Month Session: Braden

While back in Iowa for a visit I fit in a few sessions.....ok ok......more like 8!  Whew!  So much for a vacation, but I can't complain.  Especially when I abosolutly love what I do and had a great babysitter lined up.....Thanks Mom!


One of the sessions I had scheduled was with the Hinzmanns.  Elizabeth and I were the best of friends growing up.  I can't believe that we are both married with kids now!  Does that officially qualify us as being old hens?  That's something to ponder about.


Speaking of old hens.....the old chicken house at her mom and dad's place was the perfect place to take some family photos.


Braden is nine months old and full of energy!


There is not much posing when you are working with a nine month old.  But who likes posed photos anyways?


Who says this is supposed to be on my head?  I prefer it as a chew toy.


Braden was ready for a nap by the end of the session and was a little fussy.  But doesn't he make the cutest fussy face?!?!


Adorable!


Wasn't a fan of sitting in the grass either.....oh well.....Momma will calm him down.........


And when Momma picked him up and walked away to calm him down.....this is the gorgeous moment I captured.  Awwww.


Until next time,

MW

No comments :

Post a Comment